From the proposal experts themselves, The Yes Girls share 5 tips to review before you propose!
1. Be Thoughtful. Framed photos and candles are beautiful touches but have one element that sets your moment apart from another couples’ love story.
2. Get A Keepsake. Have your favorite relationship saying displayed on a wooden sign, window, canvas, wine glasses, etc. where it is something she can keep and potentially hang up forever in your future home.
3. Get A Smaller Ring Box. If she is expecting your proposal at all, it's best to keep a low profile with the ring box. You can purchase a custom box on Etsy or snag Box Sock's Thin Ring Box.
4. Have a Focal Point. This doesn’t just mean a stunning view but a focal piece that draws her.
5. The Blessing. You may not want to involve any family or friends but before you pop the question make sure you don't leave anyone out that she would want to know (aka her parents). They don't need to be there physically but you can't go wrong to get their blessing ahead of time so they are there in spirit.
Now that you've covered your bases, you don't need to worry about cold feet! Good luck and happy proposing!